Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Urban Decay Book of Shadows III (aka UD hearts NYC) is STILL available on Sephora.com

Hey everyone! This was actually the first post I had done on Luuux so it seems fitting that it's one of the first posts I make on my blog, too. The Urban Decay Book of Shadows III, also known as UD <3 NYC, is STILL available on Sephora.com. It was actually released a couple months ago and I expected this one to be sold out within hours of its release, but here we are, several weeks later and it is still available online and in store. Every Sephora store I have popped into still has this palette available. It's $54 with a couple palette exclusive/Sephora exclusive shades so if you're interested definitely check it out!

Now to let you in on a little secret...I had the palette....and returned it! I know...it is actually the first Urban Decay palette I returned because it simply didn't work for me. (Previously I returned the Ammo palette because I realized a bunch of the colors were duplicated in the Sustainable and Alice palettes, boo UD for recycling shades). The shadowws are beautiful and pigmented, but brights aren't really my thing so I returned this on the last day of the Sephora Friends & Family sale and bought new things with the money, which I will do a post on when it arrives this Friday. I must have had Limited Edition fever when I first saw it...

Anyways, if brights are your thing and this palette sounds like the one for you, it's definitely not too late to pick one up for yourselves!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment