Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I've Hit Pan! Now what?

Hey everyone, this is just a quick post celebrating the fact that I've FINALLY HIT PAN ON SOMETHING! This is my MAC Blot Powder in Medium Dark which I use everyday to set my foundation.

I've only started getting into makeup within the last year so the collection is still growing, and anything that makes it to this point has to be something special. Unlike my numerous eyeshadows, blushes and lipsticks, I only use one blot powder and it gets used more or less everyday and it's not really surprising that it's the first to hit pan. (Since this photo has been taken more pan has been revealed)

I really love this stuff because it doesn't shift the color of my foundation and it really helps it stick. My skin is also really oily, and while this doesn't completely stop the oily complexion, it's good for the first few hours and touch-ups clean me up without making my makeup look cakey. Unfortunately, things now are different from when I first bought this powder and $22 is still a lot of money to throw down on a face powder. Are there any cheaper powders that you like and would recommend? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment