Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Loma Pearatin Hair Serum

I have hair that is oily at the roots and dry at the tips. It can get pretty dry there and eventually my hair feels very rough and crackles when touched. I have used conditioner but it doesn't give me the results that Loma Pearatin's Fortifying Repairative Serum does.

This is only sold at authorized salons but they can also be found at places like Beauty Outlet, which is found at some Chelsea Premium Outlets. If you live in Northern California, the Gilroy, Napa and Vacaville outlets all have the Beauty Outlet.

I just put about two quarters worth in my palms and work it through the ends of my DRY hair before leaving the house. I've used it when my hair is wet, but I really want my hair to soak up the product so I apply when it's dry. If more is needed, then put in a bit more. It will look like your hair is wet and oily for a couple hours but it will eventually dry out and your hair will be left silky and soft. The results usually last me a couple days before I have to reapply.

I don't remember the exact price for this product, but I do know it's a bit pricey and you could use a lot depending on much hair you have or how thick it is, but I like the results and it's better than leave-in conditioner.

Image from: http://www.williamcollierdesign.com/store/prodpics/lg_CIMG0218.JPG

1 comment:

  1. Interesting product. I have never heard of it before. I really love Biosilk serum and I think it's easier to find. Have you tried it?

    ReplyDelete